10/12/16

Candy Crush Saga Level 2049


Candy Crush Saga Level 2049

Goal: reach 200,000 points within 30 seconds to complete the level.

1 star: 200,000 points
2 stars: 450,000 points
3 stars: 600,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 2049


Tips: the key in this level is the UFO candy on top. Right away, make moves that will activate that UFO candy. It will help remove the cream/icing that block the +5 candy dispensers from dispensing them. Once you get those dispensers going, then you'll be fine. There will be lots of chances for special candies and combos once the cream are gone. Make lots of color bombs paired with +5 candies so to get high points. Keep doing this until 200,000 is reached. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 2049 walkthrough video

4 comments:

  1. This is not my game....mine drops time bombs from 2 of the right hand columns. And after I have enough points it won't let the clock run out....I have played this game 3 times...for way too long....had way over the points and it still won't let me end it....when I keep the bombs from exploding it usually busts added time candies....which keeps bringing my clock back up to 30 seconds!!! Help!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same deal. I have all the points, won't let me win.

      Delete
    2. Same deal here. I get all of the points, and it won't let me win the game. How am I supposed to more forward? I have "Won" the game at least three times.

      Delete
  2. This is not the way my screen looks. It requires 450,000 points just to pass the level. The UFO slows the game down too much to get that early. I finally got over a million points only to get a message that I failed the level. The way I got that was getting the +5 early without having the bombs drop down the far right 2 columns. Then it was balancing getting the +5 and killing the bombs. Delicate balancing act and takes several minutes to get through.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.