7/13/16

Candy Crush Saga Level 1864


Candy Crush Saga Level 1864:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1864

Goal: collect all orders and reach 10,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 10,000 points
2 stars: 60,000 points
3 stars: 75,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1864


Tips: here you need to collect 59 cream/icing and 1 color bomb + color bomb combo. Try to make the color bomb combo as soon as you see formations for it. This because collecting the cream is relatively easy. The new blockers will change those multi-hit initial cream to 1-hit so they're like puffs in the clouds. But remove a couple or more of the blockers, so they don't overwhelm the board. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 1864 walkthrough video

2 comments:

  1. This level does not match level 1864 on my device. I'm stuck here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked this and you're right. This is does not match the mobile version at all. And it's incredibly hard. I wasn't able to pass the level on it myself. I would suggest using boosters. If that doesn't work, I would play on FB instead. If it still doesn't work, I would suggest complaining to King (the game's publisher) about it. There is a contact us inside the gear icon inside of the arrow button in button left side in your mobile version. After all, there's no point playing a game you can't pass. Good luck.

      Delete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.