7/6/16

Candy Crush Saga Level 1837


Candy Crush Saga Level 1837:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1837

Goal: reach 30,000 points within 60 seconds to complete the level.

1 star: 30,000 points
2 stars: 40,000 points
3 stars: 60,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1837


Tips: make lots and lots of special candies and combos while feeding the frog. Use the "frogtastic" frog to collect the +5 candies in the bottom separated left side. This will extend your time. Continue making special candies and combos and hitting all the +5 candies you see until 30,000 is reached and the level is passed. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 1837 walkthrough video

5 comments:

  1. Where is the frog? Not on my board. This is getting ridiculous, you show me a frog and I don't have one. 2 levels back you show me you need 50,000 but I needed 70,000. Don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, somehow, some way I was able to pass this level. So it is possible without Mr. Froggie but the previous level I was able to pass and I don't even know how. I just others behind me don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a frog on my board where is the frog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked this, yes, seems like they changed this level since it first came out. Sorry but King (the game's publisher) changes level without prior notice. It happens all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a frog and no timed candies fall. Only the ones in the separated section which I can't seem to get too!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.