6/1/16

Candy Crush Saga Level 1768


Candy Crush Saga Level 1768:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1768

Goal: clear all the jelly and collect all ingredients and reach 100,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 100,000 points
2 stars: 150,000 points
3 stars: 215,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1768


Tips: there are 33 jellies to remove and 3 hazelnuts to bring down here. Make lots and lots of special candies to remove the cream/icing and jellies as well as peel off the pies (aka cake bombs) and process the popcorn in the bottom. The popcorn will have to be removed because these blocks are the exits. Best if you can process two of side by side popcorn so the resulting color bombs can be matched together to process the last one as well clear the candies in the board. As for the pies, each explosion will clear the cream and/or jellies. Don't forget to also clear the jellies in the separated quads on the bottom left and right. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 1768 walkthrough video

3 comments:

  1. Impossible been on a week still no nearer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This level is a ridiculous joke!! Twice I came close to passing this level. The first time I managed to bring down all three hazelnuts, pop the popcorn that prevents the hazelnuts from dropping,I ran out of moves before I could clear both cake bombs and also clear the last five jellies at the bottom. Genius that I am I thought I'd give it another try--big mistake!! This time I cleared both cake bombs, cleared the three popcorn at the bottom and brought all three hazelnuts down and thru the exit after clearing all three popcorn blockers. Guess what?? I ran out of moves before I could clear the last 6 jellies at the bottom!! WTF? (what the flip). That said, I'll give it another 24-hours and if I don't pass by then then I'm going to take it as a sign that it is time to end my relationshit with King and Candy Crush!! Meaning uninstalling the app and quitting for good. This has become a one-sided relationshit anyway, so quitting will probably be in MY best interest anyhow. I hate you Candy Crush..hate you!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.