5/25/16

Candy Crush Saga Level 1753


Candy Crush Saga Level 1753:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1753

Goal: reach 60,000 points with 80 seconds to complete the level.

1 star: 60,000 points
2 stars: 75,000 points
3 stars: 100,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1753


Tips: make lots of special candies and combos to get higher points. Try to get to the +5 candies in the separated right side by removing the cream. However, this is not absolutely necessary. As long AS you're hitting special candies and combos, there should +5 candies appearing in the main board. Keep hitting these candies to extend the time. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 1753 walkthrough video

7 comments:

  1. I don't understand. This video shows+5 candies falling into the main board but mine does not. I have not hit more than 35000 more than once. Is there something wrong or do I need to use all of my boosters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no 5+ candies that fall on the main board leaving me to believe that I cannot pass this level. I do not get enough opportunities to make special candies or combos. So now what do I do?


    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get extra timed candies falling on my main board .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having the same problem too need that problem fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem..no 5+ extra timed candies on the main board no matter how quick I am or how many special combos I make. What's up with That?..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are NO +5 candies on my iPad either....WRF

      Delete
  6. I've just complained about the same problem. Was told to update my app to 1.85 and the fault would resolve however it hasn't and like you I cannot get more than 35000 and no +5 candies coming down on to the main board. Tired of it now. Maybe time to find a new game.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.