4/6/16

Candy Crush Saga Level 1645

Candy Crush Saga Level 1645:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1645

Goal: clear all the jelly and reach 94,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 94,000 points
2 stars: 186,000 points
3 stars: 242,000 points
Candy Crush saga Level 1645


Tips: remove the chocolate to get to the frog as soon as you can. Unlock and feed it, this while making lots of special candies and combos to remove the other jellies in the main board. When the frog is full, make it jump to the center of the separated top left quad, removing all the jellies in this side. Continue removing remaining jellies in the main board, if any. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 1645 walkthrough video

10 comments:

  1. I put the frog into the middle of the 9 squares and the game shuts down. I have used all my fish,freckles and other helpers trying to complete. If this is not solved I will have to stop playing as I can't continue. Any suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be various reasons. What platform are you playing it on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late response but I tried to played this today and although I didn't play on an Ipad, I played on my Iphone, it does seem to crash when trying to move the frog to the separated top left jelly quad. Don't know why it's happening. Must be a bug on this level. You can complain to King (the game's publisher) about this, use the arrow on the bottom left side and there is a contact us button inside that gear icon. In the meantime, you can play on Facebook and it's quite easy to pass this level on FB instead. Sorry for your troubles. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This level is ridiculous! Should be very easy but I can't move to frog to the 9 jellies. I only play it on my iPhone. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get the frog to move to the jellies. Very aggregating!! Ansuggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The frog has to be full and you drag it to where it's gonna go. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  6. How do I get the frog to move?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The frog has to be full and you drag it to where it's gonna go. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The frog is full and when I try to move him to the upper left, he just turns off. Seems like many are saying this. Any fixes yet?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.