1/6/16

Candy Crush Saga Level 1459

Candy Crush Saga Level 1459:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1459

Goal: bring down all ingredients and reach 50,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 50,000 points
2 stars: 140,000 points
3 stars: 200,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1459


Tips: there are 4 cherry pairs to bring down here. First thing to do however, is to remove the new blockers as they spit out marmalades that block the ingredients from falling freely. Once that's done, pull down the ingredients as usual. Note that the ingredients can pass through those windows in the board, which is a good thing. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 1459 walkthrough video

8 comments:

  1. This game frustrates me to the point I could give it up. I have no boosters to help me now as I lost them all trying to get this game behind me. It is definitely pure luck and if you can get 25 lollipop boosters to take out the spawners you have it made. I'll play for a few more days then it might finally be the catylist to make me move on with my life instead of wasting it on this lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Elaine. Moving on to something meaningful. This level was a blessing in disguise

      Delete
  2. Agree. It's no fun when it's soooo frustrating. You hit a swirl and 10 come up in its place sucking any move or special candy you have. I made it this far but it's time for me to go. If I get frustrated because of a game, it's time to move in. Worst level ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have taken out all the fun of playing this game. This level is impossible to beat without a board with some matches available. I used three helpers at once, twice (that's 6 helpers total) and wasn't able to even eliminate but one or two of the spawners. You clear a couple of the candies and 6 or more licorice appear. Plain ridiculous level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Not fun anymore. No more money from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ridiculous levels such as this are running off your loyal fans. No more money from me. Am uninstalling Pyramid Saga solitare as well. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. Not fun anymore. No more money from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have n ear paid for any additional moves and don't intend to so the only option with this level is to give up Candy Crush. Agree with the other. I need "to get a life."😩

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.