11/11/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 1334

Candy Crush Saga Level 1334:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1334

Goal: clear all the jelly and reach 54,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 54,000 points
2 stars: 185,000 points
3 stars: 225,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1334


Tips: start hitting the tinned cream, the jellies and the row of new blockers in the bottom. The blockers all need to removed because they have jellies underneath. They spit chocolate here and you need to keep up with them so they don't cover the board and it'll be game over. Do lots of special candies and combos and hit those blockers until all are gone. Then remove any remaining jellies as usual. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 1334 walkthrough video

5 comments:

  1. You have GOT to be kidding me!!! So done with the frustration of this pointless game. CC, you stink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have GOT to be kidding me!!!! Totally ridiculous! Games are supposed to be fun, relaxing. If I wanted to be stressed out the wazoo I would choose a STRESSFUL pass-time!!!!! Good grief CC! Done and done. Bamagal--OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dumbest and most frustrating level ever. I've worked a long time to get to this point. But I'm over this. It's not fun and it makes me want to pull my hair out. This was supposed to be my release from stress, not adding to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never given King a penny for boosters and never will.

    I've got down to 15 lives left before being drowned in chocolate - can anyone beat that?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.