10/28/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 1310

Candy Crush Saga Level 1310:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1310

Goal: clear all the jelly and reach 72,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 72,000 points
2 stars: 144,000 points
3 stars: 288,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1310


Tips: the last level in the Hoax Hollow chapter (Episode 88), this one's the hardest for sure. Start hitting the cream right away (there are only 4) and they need to be removed as they are also transporters (and have jellies underneath). A good tip is to have both middle ones done at the same time so when the fresh candies fall onto the separated bottom quads they fill out the space better. Do lots of special candies and combos because 40 moves can't be enough to pass this level without them. The chocolate here is so relentless and will work against you. You need to keep up with them. Alternate doing moves between the top and the bottom sides so not to let the chocolate accumulate. See how this level is done in video below. Good luck.

Candy Crush Saga Level 1310 walkthrough video

1 comment:

  1. This level is impossible. I even got 2 color bombs together that I thought would help to win but it left me with only 3 jellies to clear. If I had hammer boosters I could have gotten it, but used those up on the last few tough levels.
    Why is it that on this level, I use my fish booster but the board is only giving me one fish to rely on? ONE FISH for the whole level !! Boosters aren't doing me any good and I refuse to waste any more. It's also a race against the chocolate building up....5 days and I've only come close one time. CC is quickly becoming a past time game as I go to play and suddenly remember how bad I hate this freakin' level. So, I find a non-King game to play instead.....aah, it's nice to play other games that challenge you, yet, are still fun and progressing. I'm about to put cc down for good.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.