7/22/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 1093

Candy Crush Saga Level 1093:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1093

Goal: clear all the jelly and reach 32,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 32,000 points
2 stars: 75,000 points
3 stars: 85,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1093


Tips: start on hitting the cream/icing right away as they do contain jellies underneath. Makes lots of special candies and combos until all of the cream and jellies are gone including the row of 3 jellies in the center. Keep in check any timed bombs that might appear. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 1093 walkthrough video

5 comments:

  1. They just changed this level (at least on iPhone). I went to sleep last night and it looked like it did in your picture. Woke up and now there are blockers and jellies at the top and bottom and the only candy you have to start with is what's on the conveyer belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also took away 15 moves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just played this again and it's still on 50 moves and the same on the mobile version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not even remotely the same game that I have. The game I have is unplayable. Making my hand hurt. Looks like King made it too difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right ok, hands in the air I officially give up with this level. I have literally tried every concoction of moves known to man and the closest I've gotten is 18 candies left. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.