7/8/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 1069

Candy Crush Saga Level 1069:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1069

Goal: clear all the jelly and reach 40,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 40,000 points
2 stars: 200,000 points
3 stars: 300,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1069


Tips: unlock the keys while hitting the popcorn with special candies.  Once the timed bombs start popping up, keep them in check as they're short-fused. Do lots of special candies and combos to process the rest of the popcorn as well as the chocolate and cream/icing, which do have jellies underneath, until all the jellies are gone. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 1069 walkthrough video

1 comment:

  1. I've been on this level for almost a week. I used so many boosters & have even tried additional lives, but I cannot complete the level. I'm ready to give up on CC altogether. I've come this far & now I'm stumped.
    CCppl....either you add many more moves, remove some of the bombs or popcorns and slow down the chocolate production, this level will not just stump me, but others as they get here. Something has to change in this level in order to complete it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.