7/1/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 1050

Candy Crush Saga Level 1050:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1050

Goal: clear all the jelly and reach 50,200 points to complete the level.

1 star: 50,200 points
2 stars: 250,000 points
3 stars: 300,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1050


Tips: remove the jellies, cream/icing, licorice locks and all of the chocolate (if possible). They will cover up the top of board and it will be pretty much game over if that happens. Do lots of special candy combos to remove the cream and jellies faster. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 1050 walkthrough video

11 comments:

  1. This is a horrible level. Generally, I have no choice of moves, and then the chocolate takes over. I might have to use boosters to pass it. BORING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been a few bad boards and this one is near the top.
    Not enough board to make combos before chocolates take over.
    Used up all my boosters and haven't gotten close.
    Got 20 lives left maybe the lucky board will show up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got down to two jellies very hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. HATE this stupid level. The one's before were fun and entertaining now we get stuck with ANOTHER boring one? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used ALL my boosters and I had a lot saved up. Still not able to pass. What an idiotic level. Time to take a long break from this game and find another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. still here. 2 of my friends have passed me. I have used all my boosters. I have quit for 7 days. its NOT fair that u can no longer play on the IPhone. What's with that? Its been ages why are u not adding the game to the IPhone? I absolutely HATE this level. It's boring and there is no skill to it other than you have to wait for a lucky board. I now will stay away for 14 days and when I come back if its still a 'no go' and I cannot pass I will delete the app. Some things in life are not worth chasing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a hard level is one thing, it is fun. Having an impossible level is not fun. Come on CC, keep it fair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too hard, no strategy, no point!, Only tons of reshuffling and one match per turn. Few co Bo's to be mads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A game that needs to continually reshuffle is a poorly designed one.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.