7/1/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 1043

Candy Crush Saga Level 1043:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1043

Goal: collect all orders and reach 100,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 100,000 points
2 stars: 200,000 points
3 stars: 300,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1043


Tips: here you need to collect 99 orange candies. Unmask the 1 color bomb in the center and use it to get those orange candies. Then do more special candy combos to keep the orange candies on coming while keeping the timed bombs in check. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 1043 walkthrough video

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Where is everybody? Well I've been struggling on this one, with and without boosters. I've finally got through by luck with two sparkles which I think caused more orange candies to fall. I was nearing the end with only 2 moves left and still 6 Orange candies to get. I had a wrapper and a stripe with a candy in between. So I used a hand switch and hoped when it set off it would zap the remaining 6. Success!
    I think the only chance you have on this Is if you are lucky to get combo's to set off the board and bring more orange candies down.
    Hope to see someone on the next levels somewhere.
    Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.