6/10/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 1001

Candy Crush Saga Level 1001:
Candy Crush Saga Level 1001

Goal: bring down all ingredients and reach 60,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 60,000 points
2 stars: 90,000 points
3 stars: 120,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 1001


Tips: there are 6 ingredients (3 each hazelnut, cherry) to bring down here, although there was quite a surprise at the end of it. Read on. Start by unlocking the licorice-locked candies and hitting the cream/icing, especially the column in the middle. These have to be removed. Process keys as well to open the ingredient dispenser and the lock in the center bottom row, which has a mystery egg underneath. Match the mystery egg to flush out the ingredients. But then in my case, a strange thing happened: a stream of ingredients came out, which was weird considering there were only supposedly 6 to be done here. It did eventually stop, thankfully. For some reason, was afraid it wouldn't stop, thinking a glitch in the system. See the video below how it happened. This experience might have happened in this particular board only and I did play it this one time only. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 1001 walkthrough video

8 comments:

  1. It's not working like that for me. I often run out of moves before the board offers me the final key. And the ingredients don't come in a stream, they come one by one-- and I always run out of moves before the last one arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't played this level since I passed it. And I only played it one time. I guess it's different on every board. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine doesnt work like this either-I am lucky if I get enough keys to unlock by the time I get to couple turns left

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been misled by the demo. The fruits just dropped continuously in a row and it looks so easy. What we see is not what we play. After clearing the last key, it just dropped one by one separately at the end with hardly any moves left. There is definitely a bug and hope Kings can fix up this problem. Do you agree with me guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Simon, after i get one fruit down, I'm out of moves. Mine are coming down one at a time. This is really irritating. The demo is wrong or like you say have a bug. King needs to fix this and soon.

      Delete
    2. The game has changed, now the keys are dropping faster. Not sure how it's going to effect the game. But I wanted to get on line and tell people.

      Delete
  5. I just played this, and yes that initial release was probably a glitch because I don't see the ingredients getting stacked anymore. It was a fluke on my part that I was able to clear this level on the first try. The thing here however, is getting to those keys ASAP and have the 2 locks unlocked. Note where the key dispensers are and make matches directly underneath them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true, it is impossible to pass this level without any extra help. But there's still a way to pass it without paying. A first thing you should know about this level is that a key falls every 5 moves but only if in the fifth move you break candies that are in the columns that drop keys; if you don't accomplish this you will have to wait another five moves for an opportunity to get a key, so be very careful with that. If you manage to get a key every 5 moves, you will be able to break both locks before you run out of moves, however you will only have 9 moves left to get down 6 ingredients which is practically impossible. So in order to pass it without paying you will need to collect boosters from the spinning wheel. I passed this level using a hand and 3 lollipops in a lucky board that gave me several color bombs. Another thing to consider is that the lock that guards the ingredients breaks first, so you can try moving the ingredients to other columns to get them down while you wait for the keys to break the second lock.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.