5/20/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 951

Candy Crush Saga Level 951:
Candy Crush Saga Level 951

Goal: collect all orders and reach 10,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 10,000 points
2 stars: 20,000 points
3 stars: 30,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 951


Tips: the first level in the Cookie Crossing chapter (Episode 65), it is an extremely difficult level. This is also the first level where you don't need tickets (from your FB friends) to go to the next chapter. Anyway, here you need to collect 79 yellow candies in 20 moves in a smaller than usual board (7x7). What you would really want upon opening, is a board that is extremely forgiving. The strategy is to keep making special combos (example: wrapped candy combos that keeps on going off) that will sustain the presence of the yellow candies while keeping the very short-timed bombs in check. Start by making color bombs and match them with yellow candies (or wrapped candies), not stripe candies so you'll be able to use each one. Hit those lucky candies (they will turn yellow) and mystery eggs. Take your time and study the board at every move and go for the cascading effect. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 951 walkthrough video

3 comments:

  1. Why am I still doing this to myself? I have played this game at least 100 times and I still have not won this level. I must be a f@cking fool for doing this. I think I have gone far enough with this added frustration in my life. I am finally quitting this game. Good-by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, this one is extremely hard. Got stuck for hours on this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrible level. This is definitely the longest that I have ever been stuck on a level.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.