1/23/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 829

Candy Crush Saga Level 829:
Candy Crush Saga Level 829

Goal: collect all orders and reach 100,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 100,000 points
2 stars: 300,000 points
3 stars: 400,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 829


Revised tips (2/11/15): well, boo hoo, after wasting so much special boosters on this one and with so many players disgruntled over its insane difficulty, King finally relented and revised it today but so far, on FB only. Now you only need to collect 10 wrapped candies and 25 stripe candies however, changed the minimum reach points to 100,000 (an increase). They did not increase the number of moves (still 40). So I am revising this post to reflect the change. Upon opening, note that there are 4 wrapped candies in the skewers (2 on top and 2 on the bottom). So you only need 6 more. Right away, do wrapped candies if you see such candy formations. In between, make a color bomb + stripe candy combo since you need to get to the wrapped candies, make as much stripe candies as possible and get rid of the timed bombs in the skewers. Hopefully, you have wiped out all of the old bombs (but will be replaced by new 25-count ones). Keep an eye on these if your moves left are 25 or over. Otherwise, you are free to focus on the candy collecting. Keep on making the required candies until all are collected. The video below is new, with no boosters used. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 829 walkthrough video

25 comments:

  1. I have played non-stop for 36hrs (sad as that is) and close as I can get is 5 wrapped candies from sugar crush. I have gotten 5 wrapped candies away from sugar crush several times but about sick of trying! Level 829 SUX!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, again another one that is ridiculous and no fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impossible to make 50 matches (particularly the wrapped candies) in 40 moves. Gamers at this level are skilled and this is just a money grab. No way to beat this without buying extra moves, boosters etc. A rip off. Bye bye candy crush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye bye candy crush

    it's for money not for fun
    it's only for your IPO
    Bye bye candy crush

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid this game is done for me. I've played some tough level even played up two week trying to bet a level, but this level impossible! Best I could do was 5 wrapped candies left. And that was after spending $$. You seen the last of my cash! To bad it was a fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. You can stockpile a whole crap-ton of free boosters (granted only 1 per day!) and squander them all in one fell swoop and not beat this ridiculous board anyhow. Hell, I can't even get close enough to know that buying more moves will do me any good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The level just got updated... now only 10 wrapped & 25 striped candies are required. Cleared with 1 star only :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it's true, it just got updated today. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although the mobile version has not been updated yet.

      Delete
  9. Woo hoo! Finished with 12 moves left! 'bout time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will revise this page for this new version.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am logged in through Facebook but I still show having to get 20 candies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you access this update?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's through FB on your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mine has not been up dated when did this happen? I am still waiting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The update is on FB on the computer since 2/11/15; the mobile versions (IOS, Android and Amazon devices) are not updated.

      Delete
    2. iPad is updated as of yesterday. Still can't beat it

      Delete
  15. Well HOW do you do this please help I have tried but nothing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Check if you're eligible to play this level. I don't know why the update is not your on your system, if you are.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Luckily I completed level 829 today after spending almost 3 weeks of play daily...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Play it on your mobile device...on iPad and laptop I needed 20 wraps, on my cell phone I only needed 10 wraps!!!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.