1/22/15

Candy Crush Saga Level 819

Candy Crush Saga Level 819:
Candy Crush Saga Level 819

Goal: collect all orders and reach 15,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 15,000 points
2 stars: 35,000 points
3 stars: 75,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 819


Tips: third level into the new chapter and here comes the hard part. This level is no fun. You need to collect 100 red candies and 10 wrapped candies in 40 movies. There's the frog here but I'm not really sure why. It doesn't really help much. Anyway, start collecting the candies as soon as you can, especially the wrapped candies which are harder to do. Don't forget the red candies as well. I've played this level so very many times that sometimes it's hard to be getting those red candies as well. And I wouldn't hesitate on using boosters on this one. I was down to my last 2 moves and was only missing 1 more wrapped candy and 5 red candies so I used a free switch. Anything to get past this level, sure. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 819 walkthrough video

3 comments:

  1. This is the toughest level yet. I thought I would be playing it for longer, but I got lucky. Thanks to a sprinkled wrap combo and lucky cascades, I had all my wrapped candies collected with 9 moves left. By using my candy hammers I was able to bang out a win. I still needed some lucky cascades to collect all the red candy. Fortunately, I did it on the last move. Otherwise, I would have used my hammers for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annoying that don't get any credit if the frog turns into a wrapped candy. Also think that several times have demonized two or more wrapped at the same time and got 0 credit for any of them. A glitch? Or just annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. spent two weeks on this level...refuse to pay..also play farm hero and candy crush soda...seems to me the only way to get through some is with purchasing help...getting ready to leave king games after two years...there are other games similar out there like cookie jam and others by that company...and whenever I want to be rewarded for all my hard work I go and play hayday where they actually give you help for free.
    and from what I hear if I ever get through this level 820 is even worse!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.