6/18/14

Candy Crush Saga Level 601

Candy Crush Saga Level 601:
Candy Crush Saga Level 601

Goal: bring down all ingredients and reach 60,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 60,000 points
2 stars: 80,000 points
3 stars: 100,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 601


Tips: when I first played this level, I tried to test play it and I was surprised to finish it on the first try and I forgot to do the video. Similar to the previous level, here you have to bring down 3 hazelnuts and 2 cherries. However, the skewers rotate clockwise and the exits for the ingredients are in the fourth row from the top of the 3 center columns (indicated by green arrows). You have to move the ingredients to the same columns as the exits and once they're there pull them down from the same row as the exits or shoot down with vertical damage candies. See my illustration here. You can also see how I did it in video below. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 601 walkthrough video

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.