6/12/14

Candy Crush Saga Level 586

Candy Crush Saga Level 586:
Candy Crush Saga Level 586

Goal:  bring down all ingredients and reach 20,000 points to complete the level.

1 star: 20,000 points
2 stars: 115,000 points
3 stars: 130,000 points
Candy Crush Saga Level 586


Tips: here you'll need the skill of moving ingredients you've learned playing the lower levels. My strategy in this level is to make 2 same colored candies on top of the ingredient in the skewer, then another same colored candy either in the left or right side of the skewer. Once the ingredient pops in the bottom of the skewer, I exchanged it with the same colored candy that was in the left or right side of the skewer, see my illustration here. Then I pull down the ingredients to the exits. Timing and lots of luck is required in this level because getting matches for switching of candies can be pretty difficult and frustrating. Watch my video of how I got out of this level below. Good luck.

See how this level is done in video below.
Candy Crush Saga Level 586 walkthrough video

1 comment:

  1. I was stuck on this level for a few weeks and FINALLY just beat it using these candy crush level 586 tips. These should work for you as well if your patient. Try resetting the board in the beginning to get a good start. It worked for me.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.